Personal Assistant wanted to assist a woman with a disability to live an Independent Life
Hours: part-time hours’ mornings 3-4 mornings (1.5-2 hours), 3- 4 evenings (1-1.5 hours) Tuesdays and Thursdays additional 4.5 hours per day
Location: Duncormick/ Wellingtonbridge/surrounding areas Co. Wexford
Salary: Depending on Experience.
A Personal assistant required to offer assistance to a woman with a physical disability to carry out functions in everyday living.
I am looking for a committed person to assist me with my daily living needs. I am supported by an Independent Living organisation to manage my support service.
- Assistance with personal care and domestic needs
- Assistance to appointments and other such tasks
- Social Activities
- FETAC Level 5 in Health Care or equivalent training or experience
- An understanding of disability and the Independent Living movement
- A good knowledge of infection control measures and good hygiene practices.
- Must have a good knowledge of food hygiene
- People Moving and handling experience/ qualification essential
- Must be available to attend mandatory training sessions
- Ability to follow instruction
- Full clean driving licence
- Sociable and good sense of humour
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
Garda Vetting must be completed
Please note that all references should be on headed paper.
Qualifications must be shown at interview also.