Dublin Simon Community: Operations Admin Executive
At Dublin Simon Community, we are passionate about making home a reality. Our aim is to empower people to access and retain a home by providing housing, prevention, addiction treatment, emergency response, and other targeted interventions, through advocacy and partnership.
If you share our values and want to make a difference then apply for this role with Dublin Simon Community and join the team!
About the role
Contract Type – Full time, Permanent.
Working Hours – 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5:30 pm.
Location - Cope Street, Dublin 1.
The Operation Admin Executive will support the Operations Manager and Team in delivering effective and professional Operational Administration to meet the needs of the Clinical Governance and Therapeutic Services.
The position involves a collaborative and supportive approach to developing a professional operational service, embracing continuous quality improvement and implementing changes necessary to achieve service objectives.
General Admin Support
- Provide admin support to Clinical Governance and Therapeutic Services Operations Manager, and as advised Therapeutic Service Managers including the booking of meeting rooms, scheduling of meetings, minute taking, and compiling reports
- Provide Admin support in creating and editing Policies, Reports and Presentations, filing and drop-offs/collections to/from other Dublin Simon Community services/locations.
- Supporting managers with onboarding and supplying new/ transferring staff with keys/fobs. Maintaining the log of all key/fob holders within Clinical Governance and Therapeutic Services.Archiving management for three clinical services, ensuring that files are secured in line with the service retention schedule.
Health and Safety, Legionella & Fire Safety
- Support Operations and service managers in ensuring all organisation and statutory obligations regarding health and safety are met in Clinical Governance and Therapeutic Services.
- Conduct quarterly health & safety, legionella, fire safety and hygiene inspections in Clinical Governance and Therapeutic Services. Document and report issues found to the Operations Manager and assist with follow up.
Rota, Timesheets, and TMS Management (Time Management System)
- Management of rotas, payroll, and annual leave and absenteeism for the operational services.
- Ensuring complete staffing rotas for all catering services to allow for the safe functioning of services.
Ordering and coordinating operational & catering deliveries
- Ordering items via PO process, with correct coding, and relevant follow up with teams and external agencies to ensure products have been successfully delivered.
- Maintaining and updating expenditure logs submitting delivery dockets to operations manager for signoff.
- Logging all device inventory- keeping track of function devices such as phones, laptops, and all IT inventory. Ordering replacements as required.
- Completing cash requests /expense forms when necessary and returning receipts to Finance
Essential for the role:
- A recognised third level qualification to degree level in business administration, operations administration or a related field.
- A minimum of one year of proven operational admin experience, ideally working on own initiative and leading operational projects.
- In-depth knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages; particularly Excel & Word.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to multi-task, analysis & problem solve.
Desirable for the role:
- HACCP or food safety training/experience.
- Knowledge around occupational health & safety.
- Understanding of homeless issues in Ireland.
Core Competencies of all Dublin Simon Staff:
- Commitment to providing the highest levels of quality service
- Relating with respect and compassion
- Promoting diversity and equality
- Providing quality person-centered service
- Communicating effectively
- Resilience, positive outlook openness to change
- Maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Promoting health and wellbeing
- Promoting person-centered care
- Building working relationships
- Effective professional practice, planning, organising, and problem-solving.
Benefits to working with Dublin Simon Community:
- 25 days annual leave
- 5% matched contribution to your pension
- Paid Sick Leave Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave Policy
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Commuter Travel Tax Savers Ticket
- 1st-week Comprehensive Training
- Progression Opportunities
Please note, if you are unsure of any of the requirements, contact the Recruitment Team on (01) 6354860
Application due date: 26/10/2021
For queries relating to this position please telephone (01) 635 4860