Crosscare: Administration Assistant (Part-Time)
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Position Title: Administration Assistant
Location Arran Quay
Work Schedule: Part Time : 20 hours
Role Purpose: This post is a front office reception role with administrative duties.
Reports to: Administration Project Leader
Duties include :-
- To cover switchboard, record all calls, transfer calls to relevant staff member, take messages and ensure that messages are given to staff members;
- To greet and announce visitors;
- To ensure all clients and visitors sign in and out of the building;
- To ensure Covid 19 guidelines are followed
- To answer general enquiries from callers appropriately and refer to the appropriate staff member or take messages;
- To do any photocopying needed for the project;
- To collect, date stamp and distribute incoming post,
- Refer to the appropriate staff member any queries.
- Record and post outgoing mail;
- To type correspondence relevant to the project;
- To keep and record any documents or records relating to the project;
- To ensure that a proper and updated filing system is kept;
- To maintain reception area, keep desk and working space tidy;
- Any other duties assigned to them from time to time.
- Excellent IT skills, Word, Excel, Databases
- Knowledge of IT systems
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent record keeping and administration skills
- Ability to deal with and respond to telephone queries
- Commitment and ability to work effectively both within a team and own initiative
- To be aware of and adhere to confidentiality policies and procedures of Crosscare and its code of ethics
Application Process To apply, please send a comprehensive cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating clearly which position you are applying for.
Closing date for all applications is 22nd October at 3pm.
Crosscare is an equal opportunities employer.