St. Joseph's Foundation: Staff Grade Psychologist – Adults
ST. JOSEPH'S FOUNDATION
Bakers Road, Charleville, Co. Cork
Phone (063) 89252 Fax (063) 81116
St. Joseph's Foundation is a voluntary organisation providing comprehensive services for people with intellectual disabilities. Founded in 1968 the Foundation has grown through continuously responding to the needs of people with intellectual disabilities and their families.
The Foundation provides services to children and adults, through day services, residential, respite care, and home support in the North Cork and South West Limerick region. We have day and residential services in various locations in the North Cork and South Limerick area; such as Charleville, Dromina, Newtownshandrum, Buttevant, Newmarket, Mitchelstown and Mallow, in Limerick; Ballylanders, , Ballyagran, Bruree, Bruff Croom Dromcollogher, Granagh Kilmallock, and Liskennett.
St. Joseph’s Foundation is a lead agency in Cork Kerry Community Healthcare for the North West Cork and the North East Cork Children’s Disability Network Teams. These teams provide services from 0-18 under the National Progressing Disability Services Programme and are based in Mallow and Fermoy.
Applications are invited for the following post to work with our Adult Service users (North East Cork):-
STAFF GRADE PSYCHOLOGIST – Adults (Permanent full time)
The ideal candidate must have:-
- A third level qualification recognised by the Psychological Society of Ireland, 1st or 2nd class honours with Psychology as a major subject and a post-graduate professional qualification in clinical, counselling or educational psychology.
- Candidates who qualified outside the Republic of Ireland must have their qualifications validated by the Department of Health & Children at the time of application.
- Knowledge and expertise of working with adults with an Intellectual Disability and their families in a multidisciplinary team setting.
Informal enquiries to Patricia Vicario Principal Manager Psychologist on 063 89252
- Department of Health Salary Scales 01/10/2020 apply.
- A full Irish/EU Driving licence and indemnification of the Foundation on your car insurance policy is a requirement of the post.
- Panels of suitably qualified persons may be formed from which further vacancies may be filled.
- Please forward your up to date Curriculum vitae to Recruitment@stjosephsfoundation.ie by the 26/10/2021.
St. Joseph's Foundation is an equal opportunities employer.