Muiríosa Foundation: Social Care Worker - Kildare Services
SOCIAL CARE WORKER
KILDARE DAY SERVICES
PERMANENT FULL TIME (78 Hours Per Fortnight)
Informal enquiries to: Marie Smyth Burke – 087 7402113
We are seeking to recruit a motivated, creative and energetic Social Care Worker to join our Kildare Day Services team. The focus of this role will be to support people to realise their vision to leading a good life through Person Centered approaches in line with personal interests, skills, will and preference. Key to this role will be the ability to support people to become connected with their community, provide new experiences and opportunities to develop relationships and to develop meaningful valued social roles.
- Relevant recognised Diploma in Social Care / Applied Social Studies in Social Care (Level 7 on National Framework of Qualifications) or FETAC/QQI level 5 Major Award in Healthcare Support/Health Service Skills, or equivalent;
- Experience of delivering quality supports with achievable outcomes;
- Knowledge of New Directions Interim Standards and Person Centered Plans;
- Experience of supporting adults with intellectual disabilities and/or autism
- Excellent communication and I.T. Skills;
- Full Current Driving Licence;
- Suitability as outlined in the introduction to the role.
Closing Date for receipt of completed applications: Tuesday 26th October 2021
In addition, we require staff members to be willing to work alone in the residents’ homes.
To apply and for further details please go to our web page at
(Due to the current Covid-19 Pandemic interviews may be carried out using the Microsoft Teams App)
N.B. When applying for positions on Rezoomo it is recommended to use a PC, Laptop or Tablet as some mobile phones are not compatible with this software.