Restorative Justice Services: Part Time Administrative Assistant
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
RJS is an independent voluntary organisation that works in a restorative way with people affected by crime: victims, offenders, families and communities. Funded by the Probation Service, RJS is managed by a partnership including the Probation Service, Crime Victims Helpline, community representatives and An Garda Síochána. Our work is mainly referred to us from the Courts in a pre-sanction context.
We now invite applications from suitably qualified persons for the post of Part Time Administrative Assistant: 16 hours - Over 4 mornings per week
- Telephone / Receptionist
- Contact with Clients and members of the Public (in person / telephone / correspondence)
- Data / Statistical Collation
- Typing / Filing
- Liaise in person / by telephone with relevant internal / external agency personnel as required
- All other duties as assigned
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
- Verifiable experience of working in a busy office environment.
- Excellent I.T., Word, Office, Excel, skills,
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of general office administrative duties.
- Very good interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Experience of dealing with the people.
- Flexibility in the context of assigned duties
- Fluent level of English required for this role
The successful candidate will be assigned to work at the RJS offices in Marshalsea Court, Merchants Quay, Dublin 8.
How to Apply:
Please respond with short letter of application and CV by email only to email@example.com
clearly marking the subject line Application for Administrative Assistant.
Closing Date for applications Monday 25th of October 2021. Shortlisting will apply and only those called for interview will be contacted.