Midlands Simon Community: Case Worker & Relief Project Worker
- Case Worker (Regional Support Service)
- Relief Project Worker (Emergency Accommodation Service)
The Regional Case Worker will support the needs of Midlands Simon Community Service Users by responding appropriately and providing interventions which facilitate their settlement into the community and by assisting them to maintain their independent living to maximise their potential and move out of homelessness.
Relief Project Worker
Overall purpose of the job
- To work directly with Service Users as part of a team
- To provide a safe environment and service for people in need of Emergency Accommodation.
- To respond appropriately to needs of Service Users, enabling them to maximise their potential and move out of homelessness.
Please apply by email with CV and Cover Letter to Declan O’ Connor.
Closing date is 5pm on Friday, 5th November 2021
Early applications welcome