Tolka River Project: Case Worker
Tolka River Project is a Substance Misuse Rehabilitation Project in Mulhuddart, Blanchardstown and is in the position to recruit a Case Worker. The role will be employed for 35 hours per week. Tolka River Project is a community-based rehabilitation project for people who are experiencing substance misuse problems and seeking change. The programme aims to provide a best practice service to those living in the Dublin 15 area.
Tolka River is an equal opportunities employer. There is both an application and a requirement to submit your CV.
We invite applications for the position of Case Worker.
- To provide a professional service to all those participating in the program
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Minimum 3 years experience of working with substance misusers (excluding placement or voluntary)
- Hold a relevant third level qualification
- Trained in the Community Reinforcement Approach (CRA)
- Have excellent working knowledge of other models including MI, CBT or similar
- Be an experienced Group Facilitator (this is essential)
- Have core competencies that must include Care Planning, Group facilitation skills and IT Skills
- An understanding of best practices concerning substance misuse and rehabilitation
- Good working knowledge of drugs and the drugs issue
Salary is aligned to the HSE pay scale for a Project Worker. The successful candidate will work as part of a team and co-facilitate the main rehabilitation group work program and client caseload.
The closing date for applicants is Friday the 5th of November 2021
Interviews will be held at the Tolka River Project or via online supports pending public health guidelines.
Full Job Description available upon request via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email CV and letter of application to email@example.com
Or post to
Tolka River Project,