EmployAbility Limerick / HSE Mid West Community: Employment Specialist (Maternity Cover)
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
EmployAbility Limerick in partnership with HSE Mid West Community Healthcare are recruiting for the following vacancy:
Specific Purpose (Maternity Cover) Fulltime Employment Specialist for an IPS (Individual Placement and Support) programme.
The purpose of this job is to provide a recovery-focused supported employment service to people linked with mental health services using an Individual Placement and Support (IPS) model which emphasises individuals’ interests, experience, skills and strengths.
The Employment Specialist will work directly with businesses and employers to secure employment opportunities and provide ongoing support to both employers and individuals to retain employment.
- Minimum Leaving Certificate or equivalent standard of education or significant prior employment services or other relevant experience.
- Full clean driving licence and means of transport
- Experience of working with and supporting people who have experienced mental health problems (or other unemployed disadvantaged groups) into employment.
- Excellent sales, marketing and negotiation skills and ability to relate to employers
- Competent I.T. skills
- Experience of successfully helping people to obtain or keep education/work
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate and network with diverse individuals and organisations.
Please see attached links for full job description and application form. For salary information please contact phone 061-493095 or email email@example.com
Closing date – please return completed application form by 5pm Wednesday 20th October 2021
Proposed Interview date Friday 29th October
EmployAbility Limerick Services are an equal opportunities employer