Dun Laoghaire Rathdown Outreach Project (D.R.O.P): Service Team Leader
Dun Laoghaire Rathdown Outreach Project (D.R.O.P), is a community based organisation whose aim is to support people to recover from substance misuse in their own community through the provision of services that are accessible, service-user focused, high-quality, non-judgemental and evidenced based
D.R.O.P are currently recruiting for the following position:
Service Team Leader
This post will involve working in a team leader/supervisory capacity providing a community-based Rehabilitation Service to people affected by substance use dependency. To lead the work of the Rehabilitation team which is a small team of professionals providing support and planned evidenced based interventions on a one-to-one and group basis to individuals engaged in problematic substance misuse.
Person Specification Essential Criteria:
- Third level qualification in the area of addiction or related social care field
- Minimum of 3 year experience working with people affected by substance misuse and addiction in a keyworking capacity
- Minimum of 2 year experience working with people affected by substance misuse providing group programmes
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a line management and supervision of teams especially as a Team Leader or within a middle management capacity.
- Experience in the implementation, review and evaluation of treatment interventions and programmes
- Experience in report writing with focus on outcome reporting
More comprehensive information on the role can be found in the job description
To apply, Please send CV along with covering letter to:
Anthea Carry, Dun Laoghaire Rathdown Outreach Project, 45 Upper Georges Street, Dun-Laoghaire, Co. Dublin or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm, Friday 12th November 2021 and Late applications will not be accepted.
Short listing and Garda Vetting will apply for this role