Southside Partnership DLR: Finance & Administration Manager
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Report to the Southside Partnership DLR’s CEO, the Finance & Administration Manager will ensure that the company’s internal controls, financial policies and processes, financial management and statutory reports are in compliance with Pobal’s and other funders’ guidelines, best practices and statutory and regulatory guidelines. The Finance & Administration Manager will also support the efficient day-to-day running of the main office.
- Excellent financial and administration skills necessary to support running of an efficient, busy office.
- Clearly demonstratable leadership skills to provide mentoring and development of staff
- Prior experience in office management, accounting, as well as have solid experience with computer generated financial reports
- Applicants should have excellent interpersonal skills and work well in teams
- To work independently and take the initiative on a range of important projects
- Ability to change/willingness to learn and take on new responsibilities
- Flexible and efficient approach to work with ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to multitask, work to demanding deadlines and perform well under pressure
- Integrity, credibility, and commitment
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Accountability for preparation of financial statements that adhere to generally accepted accounting principles and statutory requirements for audit
- Completion of financial accounts and reports to meet the requirements of the company’s funders, its CEO and Board of Directors
- Management of project funding with government and other funding organisations.
- Build collaborative relationships with external bodies such as funders, bankers and external vendors
- Knowledge and experience of computerised accounting packages is essential.
- Manage the Partnership’s finance and administrative support personnel at head office
- Manage adherence to generally accepted accounting standards
- Support Managers to manage costs within budget, and compliance with company procurement and purchasing polices, so as to achieve and demonstrate value for money
- Identifying funding opportunities and completing funding applications
- Participate as an active member of the SSP management team
- Participate in the strategic planning process
- Provide funding reports at Board meetings
- Obtain quotes for services and support Managers with procurement processes
- Participate as a member of the health and safety response team
- 5 years’ experience in similar post
- Ability to collaborate, influence and build relationships with people
- IT Skills including accounting packages SAGE and Xero
- Experience and knowledge of good purchasing practice and procedures
- Line Management Skills
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Accounting qualification
- Based in Blackrock office this a 4-day week role
- Salary scale: €45,000
Conditions of Employment
Contract: Permanent Contract, subject to successful completion of a probation period.
Further Information / Application
For further information or to apply for this role please submit your CV and Cover letter quoting the reference SSP01 to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm, Thursday 21st October 2021.
Southside Partnership DLR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.