Brothers of Charity Services Ireland, Clare Region: Community Manager
BROTHERS OF CHARITY SERVICES IRELAND
Applications are invited for the following position:
Ref Int 56/21
Permanent Full Time
LOCATION: ENNIS, CO CLARE
- A relevant third level qualification to a minimum of Degree Level
- Applications will also be considered from candidates holding other qualifications e.g. Nursing (RNID), Teaching, Youth and Community Studies, Psychology, Social Work with a degree level qualification
- Candidates must possess the competencies and skills appropriate to working with persons with an intellectual disability
- A minimum, five years’ relevant experience, preferably in the area of intellectual disability sector or in a similar role with at least 3 years’ management experience in the intellectual disability sector or in similar role
- A proven track record of managing a number of residential, respite and or day services and supports which meet quality, regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Experience of complying with the National Standards for Residential Services (Children and Adults) with Disabilities January 2013 Act
- Experience of complying with HIQA standards and having undertaken and fulfilled the PIC and/or PPIM role
- Full Clean Driving Licence and Car Owner
To apply, please click on the link below:
Closing date for receipt of completed application forms is Sunday 17th October 2021.
Short listing of applications may apply
Canvassing will disqualify
Panels may be formed as a result of the interview process. Candidates who are placed on a panel will be considered for subsequent vacancies, for a period of up to one year, for this grade. These vacancies could be for part time, relief hours, fixed term or temporary positions.
The Brothers of Charity Services Ireland, Clare Region, is an Equal Opportunities Employer