Delta Centre - Regional Respite Service: Respite Service Manager / Person in Charge
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Regional Respite Service
(Operated by Delta Centre CLG)
Respite Service Manager / Person in Charge
Delta Centre CLG is recruiting a Respite Service Manager / Person in Charge for a new service for people with disability within CHO5.
This service will provide scheduled / planned respite that best meets the needs of people with moderate to profound intellectual disability, ASD, mild Intellectual disability with associated syndrome and or physical or sensory disability from the CH05 area.
Qualifications, Experience Required:
- QQI Level 8 (Honours) Degree in Social Care, Nursing or equivalent
- Recognised management course OR currently enrolled in one.
- A minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in the area of intellectual disability
- A minimum of 3 years management/leadership experience within a healthcare setting
- Full clean drivers’ licence
Skills, Competencies and/or Knowledge Required:
- See Job Specification
What Delta Centre Can Offer:
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Continuing Professional/Personal Development
- Competitive salary based on experience
Apply for this position by submitting a current CV and cover letter to:
Gary Skedgwell, Delta Centre, Strawhall, Carlow, R93 Y95 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Informal enquiries regarding the role can made to Gary at 0599143527
Closing date for applications is 5pm on Monday 11th October 2021.