Person required to assist a young man with a disability
Based on Carlow / Wicklow / Wexford border. This is a person-centred role that involves assisting a young man with intellectual and physical disabilities to thrive in his own environment.
- Part Time Position including weekend and holiday cover
- Competitive rates of Pay
- Training is offered as part of the job
Requirements & Qualities
- Healthcare or Social Care degree, or equivalent experience in home care
- Full clean driver’s license
- Ability to create plans & activities that will enable positive daily living.
- Have a cheerful, caring, positive and dependable personality.
- Excellent communication skills with a positive nature
- Provide personal care duties e.g., food prep & meal planning, keep a homely environment, and provide personal hygiene.
- Assistance in the community and to attend activities and events.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who enjoys using their own initiative in creating a homely environment. Contact details: Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Phone between 9-6pm 0876535778