Rosemount Community Development Group: Administrator (Part-Time)
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
POST – PART TIME ADMINISTRATOR
NAME OF EMPLOYER: ROSEMOUNT COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT GROUP LIMITED
JOB TITLE: Part-Time Administrator
NUMBER OF HOURS: 20 hours per week (flexible)
Overall Purpose of Job: To administer the smooth and efficient day to day running of the office and, as a team member, to support the project to achieve its aims. To assist the Manager in the daily running of the office.
Key Areas of Work:
- Responding to people's queries over the telephone
- Dealing with messages received over the telephone
- When necessary, meeting the public in person
- Maintaining an efficient system for course participants and tutors including financial records
- Responding to information requests about courses
- Creating leaflets for courses
- Liaising with course tutors and with course participants
- Accessing information on courses
- Accessing information on grants
3. Office Management.
- Maintaining the office supplies and equipment
- Ensuring that the office system is effective and efficient and updated as required
- Maintaining appropriate and accessible records and files
- Typing reports / photocopying
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
- Keeping an accurate account system
- Maintaining a petty cash account and balance
- Banking and related issues e.g. lodgements / withdrawals
- Preparing monthly financial reports for the management team with the Manager
- Preparing annual accounts with the Manager in line with the requirements of the relevant funding agencies
- Liaising with the auditor and preparing material and accounts for yearly audit
- Updating the wages, PRSI and RPN's, Revenue payments and ensuring that all the company documentation is updated B10's B1's with CRO/Charities Regulatories/RBO
- Maintaining a room hire system, responding to requests, handling keys, invoices, income etc.
- Dealing with the maintenance of the premises.
- Teamwork with the other staff
- Attending staff meetings
- Dealing with requests for information, referrals, etc.
- Supporting, as appropriate, people who use the Centre
- Other reasonable duties as required
- Designing newsletters, leaflets, posters as required
- Delivering leaflets if requested
- Flexibility in responding to the needs of the Centre.
- The administrator will be expected to observe confidentiality in line with the ethos and policy of the Rosemount Community Development Group Ltd.
8. Reporting Relationship:
- The administrator will report to the Manager of the Centre.
Application is by CV only, to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Part Time Administrator” in the subject line.
Closing date and time for receipt of applications is 20th September 2021
Rosemount Family Resource Centre is an equal opportunities employer.