Clúid Housing: Resident Engagement Coordinator
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Role: Resident Engagement Coordinator
Location: 159-161 Upper Sheriff Street, Dublin 1
Salary: €45,509 - €58,894 per annum
Hours: 35 hours
To take a lead role in increasing resident engagement and community work across Clúid.
- Be creative in your approach, inspiring confidence and creativity in residents and staff to lead and participate in community initiatives.
- Conduct organisational assessments that define the needs of communities, the overall demand and common situations where communities may benefit from interventions and initiatives.
- Develop the service proposition, processes and procedures for community work in consultation with all stakeholders.
- Working with staff, partners and residents to develop the skills and knowledge to deliver community initiatives
- Building effective networks and partnerships/relationships with relevant stakeholders (internal & external) to deliver community initiatives
- Identify and utilise opportunities that secure additional resources for community activity, including grant funding, donations or partner commitments
- Work with Housing Managers to understand the activity and outcomes of community work in their area and maximise value from the community and resident engagement
- Support the work of identifying, developing and supporting resident involvement in resident influence initiatives across Clúid and Clann.
- Developing and implementing the objectives of the Resident Advisory Groups
- Facilitating greater awareness of resident engagement throughout the organisation
- Reporting progress on resident engagement to internal and external stakeholders
- Working with the Communications department and across the business to develop and enhance resident communication and information
- Supporting the development and content of the tenant portal on the Clúid website to enhance resident communication.
- Work with the business to develop systems for Clúid to evidence the social value of the work we do
- With business leads monitor and report to all relevant internal and external stakeholders on the output and outcomes that evidence the social value impact of what Clúid’s work
- Support the development of awareness of and increased practice of effectiveness resident engagement (influence and community) throughout the organisation
- Remain aware of current trends and the latest resident engagement and community work practice and consider their suitability.
- Work collaboratively to draft practical policy and procedures to facilitate community work
- Review and update policy to reflect internal and external changes
Key competencies required
- Building relationships
- Customer care
- Communicating and influencing
- Planning and organising
Education and experience required
- Third level related qualification
- Full Clean Driving Licence and use of a car
- 5 + years’ experience of working in a community development and /or customer service improvement environment
- Experience of developing and leading new initiatives
The closing date for online applications to be submitted for this role is Wednesday 22nd September at 11.59pm. It is anticipated that interviews for the position will be held early October 2021.
To apply for this role please visit - https://cluid.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=95