Muiríosa Foundation: Support Worker (Part-Time) - Offaly Residential Services
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
OFFALY RESIDENTIAL SERVICES
Permanent Part Time 54 Hours Per Fortnight
We are seeking to recruit a motivated, creative and energetic Support Worker to join our Offaly Residential Services team. The focus of this role will be to support people to realise their vision to leading a good life through Person Centred approaches in line with personal interests, skills, will and preference. Key to this role will be the ability to support people to become connected with their community, provide new experiences and opportunities to develop relationships and to develop meaningful valued social roles.
Informal enquiries to: Louise Kelly 087 7059267 (Monday – Friday, 9:00 – 5:30pm)
- FETAC/QQI level 5 Major Award in Healthcare Support/Health Service Skills;
- Experience of supporting adults with intellectual disabilities and/or autism;
- Experience of supporting individuals with a broad range of support needs including behaviours of concern;
- Full current driving licence;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in and commitment to supporting individuals to connect with their local community;
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational, logistical and IT skills;
- Suitability as outlined in the introduction to the role.
Closing Date for receipt of completed applications: Monday 20th September 2021
Please note that the successful candidates will be required to be available for any waking night duty and ‘sleep-over / over-night’ shifts. In addition, we require staff members to be willing to work alone in the residents’ homes and across a variety of locations if required.
To apply and for further details please go to our web page at
Current Vacancies Muiriosa Foundation
(Due to the current Covid-19 Pandemic interviews may be carried out using the Microsoft Teams App)
N.B. When applying for positions on Rezoomo it is recommended to use a PC, Laptop or Tablet as some mobile phones are not compatible with this software.