Lifestyle Development Group: Principal Manager
Lifestyle Development CLG is a Community Development company located in Drogheda, Co Louth, providing services which include Adult Education, Lifestart Family Visitation & Teen Parent Support Programmes, Local Training Initiative for Early School Leavers, a Community Employment Scheme for south Louth and Childcare.
Lifestyle Development Group is recruiting for the position of
The role of the Principal Manager is to work with the Lifestyle Board to ensure proper governance, compliance with legislation, policy development and implementation, financial probity and oversight of all Lifestyle services/projects and premises. The Manager shall provide clear leadership, develop and implement strategic and operational plans to deliver the vision and values of the organisation and act as an advocate for Lifestyle in the wider community.
- Minimum qualification Bachelor’s Degree (Level 8) preferably in Community Development or related field
- 5 years’ employment experience as a Senior Manager, preferably in Community Development or related field
- Knowledge of relevant legislation to include Health & Safety, GDPR, Employment Law, Safeguarding.
- Previous experience of Project Management and sourcing funding in Community & Voluntary sector
- Experience of Service Provision and management of staff
This is a Full time position (39-hour week). Salary €50,000 (terms negotiable).
To apply please provide a detailed cover letter outlining your suitability for the post and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date is 5pm, Monday 27th September 2021. Shortlisting will apply
Lifestyle Development CLG is an equal opportunities employer