Dublin 15 Community Drug Team: Project / Key Worker x 2 (Full-Time & Part-Time)
1. PROJECT / KEY WORKER FULL TIME POST
2. Project / Keywork PART TIME POST (2 days per week T.B.A.) FOR 1 YEAR
CONTACT: GARY MC NEILL, ADMINISTRATOR at firstname.lastname@example.org
PARSLICKSTOWN HOUSE, LADYSWELL, MULHUDDART, D.15
PHONE NUMBER: 018216601. REG: CHY: 14322
To provide a direct response to the opiate/poly drug use problem in Dublin 15 by working in an integrated manner with:
- People who abuse/misuse substances.
- Their families/significant others.
- Those at risk of substance misuse/abuse.
- The many communities within Dublin 15.
- Community, Voluntary and Statutory Agencies.
Dublin 15.CDT - Many communities – one vision – a better future.
- Respect – for the clients and their families/significant others who use our service.
- Honesty/Integrity – we operate from a stance of honesty, fairness and respect for all.
- Empowerment – we believe the service user is resilient, strong and self-empowered.
- Excellence – our service is evidence based, tried, and tested, valued, and delivered to the best of our professional abilities.
- Community – our services are committed to working within the communities of Dublin 15 so that we can be part of and have a voice in the generation of solutions to addiction problems.
- Authenticity – We are transparent and open.
Hours and Pay:
- Full time post:- 35 hours per week (excluding lunch hour)
- Part time post:- 14 hours per week for part time post (excluding lunch hour)
Salary Scale: €34,010 - €49,136.00 ( salary pro rata for part time post)
Location: Parslickstown House, Ladyswell, Mulhuddart, D. 15 . Eircode:-D15 X2VW
Please note: CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS ARE Friday 1st October at 5.00 p.m.
- Post 1. Is a yearly contract which is subject to funding
- Post 2. is a 2 day a week one-year contract and will be reviewed at the end of the first year and is also subject to funding.
- Forms and a Cover Letter to be returned via post or email to Gary Mc Neill at email@example.com or Gary Mc Neill, Dublin 15 Community Drug Team, Parslickstown House, Ladyswell, Mulhuddart, Dublin 15. D15x2VW. No later than Friday 5.00 p.m. on the 1st October 2021.
- C.V.`s will not be accepted.
- Any emails or post after this deadline will not be accepted.
- Interviews will be held on the week of 1st and 8th November 2021.
- D.15 Community Drug Team is an equal opportunities employer.
- Management reserves the right to amend or change this job description as required.
- Both positions are subject to Garda Clearance.
Essential Criteria for both posts are: (please refer to the Job Description for a more detailed outline of skills)
- An understanding of the theoretical framework of working with people with drug and alcohol problems with a particular emphasis on supporting people through change.
- An understanding of, and the ability to carry out individual needs assessments and to develop care plans to suit.
- An understanding of the theoretical framework of harm reduction/risk reduction.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Trained in CRA and/or ACRA/CRAFT.
- Trained in Motivational Interviewing, (MI) and/or Community Reinforcement Approach (CRA) and/or Solution Focused Brief Therapy. (SFBT).
- Trained and experienced in the Key working, Care planning, and Case Management Processes.
- Experience in Report Writing.
- Experience in data Inputting with reference to the eCass/Link Case Management System.
- A well-developed understanding of Counselling, Addiction and Outreach Work.
- An understanding of Community Development.
- Experience of group facilitation.
- Must have the ability to act upon one’s own initiative within the context of professional boundaries and accountability.
- Must have the ability to work within a multidisciplinary team.
- Please refer to Job Description for more details on both posts role requirements.
- If you are applying for either of these roles please put the heading of your email stating
- D. 15 CDT project worker application
- D.15 CDT part time project worker application
- D. 15 CDT project worker application
Dublin 15 CDT thanks you for your interest and, if applicable, for taking the time to apply.