St. Catherines Association: Quality, Compliance & Training Manager
St. Catherine’s Association
Newcastle, Greystones, Co. Wicklow
We have an exciting opportunity for a:
Quality, Compliance & Training Manager
To join our Senior Management Team
An experienced Manager with excellent leadership skills and a proven track record in improving compliance with regulatory requirements, meeting targets and driving change in disability services. You are an accomplished problem solver with a high level of technical ability to develop policies, procedures and processes across a wide range of organisational functions. You are innovative with experience in planning, developing and improving services.
St. Catherine’s Association is a non-profit organisation and registered charity funded by the HSE that provides care to individuals with intellectual and other disabilities. We aim to provide a holistic service from birth to adulthood including Early Services, Residential and Respite care, Adult Day Services and a wide range of Clinical Services. The successful candidate will work as a member of the multidisciplinary team and enjoy a high level of professional support.
- To lead the QCT Department in meeting organisational training, health & safety and compliance requirements as core areas of operational responsibility
- Develop & implement quality management procedures and systems in line with relevant standards, regulations and best practice
- Responsible for key organisational functions including provider audits, policy development/review, health and safety and training ensuring continual improvement of service provision
- Monitoring and reviewing of all serious incidents and adverse events, analysing trends and taking appropriate action
- Ensure current & future training requirements are met in line with relevant regulatory requirements
- Communicate effectively with all relevant stakeholders: the individuals we support, their families and external agencies and departments as appropriate (e.g. HSE, HIQA, Tusla, etc.)
- Provide regular reports, updates and performance metrics to the Senior Management Team with recommendations for action
- Strong focus on the delivery of evidence-based, person-centred practice
Reports to: CEO
- Masters Degree in Business or equivalent
- Primary Degree in Social Care or equivalent
- A minimum of three years experience in a Management role within the disability sector
- Minimum of 5 years experience within intellectual disability services
- Experience developing and implementing internal operational policies and procedures
- Sound judgement and a proven track record in making evidence based decisions on quality, operational & budgetary matters
- Problem solving skills with a high level of technical ability to develop policies, procedures and processes across the organisation
- Excellent report writing and communication skills and a strong technical ability to present work and achievements using a variety of platforms in a concise manner
- Experience in a Senior Management role.
We support our team members to grow and develop in their careers, offering many opportunities for professional development as part of this exciting and varied role.
Grade 8 as per the HSE Consolidated Pay Scale.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Debbie Carr on 087 1946126 for details.
Closing Date: 5pm Wednesday 22nd September 2021.