St. Joseph's Foundation: Basic Grade Supervisor
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
ST. JOSEPH'S FOUNDATION
Bakers Road, Charleville, Co. Cork
St. Joseph's Foundation is a voluntary organisation providing comprehensive services for people with Intellectual Disabilities. The Foundation presently provides Adult Rehabilitative (RT) Programmes, Adult Day Services, Residential, Respite Care, Elder Care and Home Support in the North Cork and South West Limerick region. We have Day Service Locations in Charleville, Mitchelstown, Liskennett, Kilmallock, Newmarket, Dromcollogher, Bruff and Mallow. We have Residential settings in both Co. Cork & Co. Limerick. Applications are invited for the following permanent post:
Basic Grade Supervisor
(Monday to Friday – 35 hours per week)
The successful candidate will have primary responsibility for the delivery of individual plans and the supervision of Service Users participating in Rehabilitative Training & Day Service Programmes. He/she will also be responsible for the integration of Service Users into the community in line with the New Directions Programme for Adult Day Services.
The candidate will have:
- A relevant qualification at QQI Level 5 or equivalent is essential
- Train the Trainer Qualification, or its equivalent is preferable
- The ability to work on his/her own initiative and supervise service users and staff in a Day Service/Rehabilitative Training Programme setting.
- Experience in the Intellectual Disability sector is preferred.
- Knowledge/understanding of the New Directions Programme for Adult day Services is essential
Informal enquiries to Ms. Sarah Moore, Adult Day Services Manager on 086 8326145
- Qualifications must be validated with the Department of Health & Children if studies were completed outside Ireland Department of Health & Children Salary Scales 01/10/2020 will apply
- A full Irish/EU Driving License & Indemnification of the Foundation on your car insurance policy is a requirement of the posts
- Panels of suitably qualified persons will be formed from which further vacancies may be filled.
Closing Date for receipt of completed applications is Wednesday, 22nd September 2021.
St. Joseph’s Foundation is an equal opportunities employer