Meath Springboard Family Support Services: Counselling Administrator (Part-Time)
Name of Employer: Meath Springboard Family Support Services CLG.
Job Title: Counselling Administrator
Number of Hours: 14 Hours per week (excluding lunch)
Fixed term Contract. Sept 2021 to August 2022
Flexibility around working hours is required.
Overall purpose of the job: To administer the Centre’s Counselling Service.
Key areas of work:
- To be the first point of contact for prospective clients and take them through the referral form and assign them to an appropriate Counsellor.
- Administer the appointment diary for the service, and liaise with clients and their assigned Counsellor.
- Record all contributions made by clients to the Counselling Service.
- Ensure that all relevant counsellors invoices are correct and are forwarded for payment in a timely fashion.
- Implement good working practices within the counselling service in consultation with the Manager.
- To assist and lead the submission of funding applications as approved by the manager.
- To produce progress reports as required.
- To ensure good communication between the steering group, funders, counsellors and parents.
- To network with other counselling agencies and related organisations as appropriate.
- To maintain the highest standards of confidentiality with regard to the work of Meath Springboard Family Support Services.
- To participate fully in regular support and supervision and team meetings.
- To attend training in order to improve knowledge, skills and understanding of the work.
- Any other duties that may arise to further develop and support the work of Meath Springboard Family Support Services.
Please see Person Specification Sheet attached below.
Application process: email your C.V. (3 pages max.) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date; Friday the 6th of August.
Initial screening interviews will take place via Zoom on Thursday 12th of August.
Meath Springboard Family Support Services CLG is an equal opportunities employer.