Roscommon Women’s Network: Health Care Tutor / Assistant Training Co-ordinator
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Roscommon Women’s Network,
Community Development Project
Applications are invited for the post of
Health Care Tutor/Assistant Training Co-ordinator
The Roscommon Women's Network in association with GRETB wishes to recruit a full time Health Care Tutor/Assistant Training Co-ordinator for RWN Training Services in Castlerea, Co Roscommon. This Local Training Initiative (LTI) program focuses on supporting learners to achieve a major award on the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) as a route to sustainable employment or progression into further education and training. Roscommon Women’s Network (RWN) is a Community Project which supports women and their families in the County Roscommon.
The Tutor / Assistant Training Co-ordinator will report to the RWN Training Co-ordinator and the RWN Manager to train, plan, deliver, monitor, evaluate and develop RWN Training Services.
Fixed Term Contract to December 31st 2022 - Hours per Week: 35
Apply with Cover Letter and CV to;
Nora Fahy, RWN Manager on;
Email: email@example.com Postal Address: The Old Mill, Castlerea, Co. Roscommon.
The Successful Candidate should have: Shortlisting will apply:
- Previous experience in delivery of QQI modules.
- Experience in delivering Healthcare Modules at QQI Level 5 would be desirable however not essential
- A Health Care, Social Care or equivalent qualification at minimum QQI level 5.
- Third level qualification in teaching e.g. JEB (Joint Examining Board) or NUI Diploma in Training & Education or Level 6 Train the Trainer, or equivalent is essential.
- Working experience of Microsoft Office Suite 2016 and Windows 10 Professional
- A good understanding and knowledge of National Qualifications Framework System.
- A good understanding and knowledge of QBS and TAC’s system.
- A good understanding of ETB’s Training Standards Office.
- Excellent relationship building skills and team working skills.
- Excellent communication skills, be self-motivated and the ability to engage with learners who are long term unemployed particularly 18 to 30 year old age group.
- Experience in effective supervision of people and ability to co-ordinate training, events and other activities.
- Ability to work on own initiative and demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Good administration skills and demonstrate the ability and experience in following policies and procedures
- Experience in the preparation of financial returns for wages, GRETB monthly claims , general administration and Individual Learning and Training Plans for learners
- Maintaining appropriate records in both manual and computerised format in line with RWN and GRETB policies and procedures.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm on Thursday 5th August 2021
Applications will be shortlisted for Interview. The Project is an Equal Opportunities Employer