Gateway Community Care: Office Administrator
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Responsible to: Director of Services
The following description is intended to give a broad outline of the post only. It is neither inclusive nor definitive. Duties may be altered or amended by the Organisation to suit the changing needs of our service. Staff will be given as much notice as possible regarding any such changes. It is our policy to review job descriptions on an on-going basis.
- Scheduling interviews
- Meeting and greeting candidates for interviews.
- Conducting reference checks and garda vetting
- Posting and maintaining ads on internet job boards
- Basic HR duties such as creating employee staff files.
- Analysing training for new staff
- Maintaining a training needs analysis for all staff
- Organising training for staff
- Maintaining records
- Filing and record keeping
- Reception duties, handing enquires by phone, email or in person.
- Data management
- Data entry
- Being in charge of general administrative duties
- Photocopying, filing, binding documents, scanning, manual filing.
- Maintaining and ordering office stock
- Electronic file management
- Typing letters and drafting correspondence
- Formatting documents
- Admin support to the management team.
The above job description is not intended to be a comprehensive list of duties and responsibilities and consequently the post holder may be required to perform other duties as appropriate to the post which may be assigned to him/her from time to time and to contribute to the development of the post when in office. This job description may change in line with the changing needs and objectives of the Gateway Community Care.
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong communication skills, organisational and prioritising abilities are essential as you will be working to tight deadlines.
- The capacity to multitask and to prioritise effectively is essential.
- Knowledge of HIQA standards
- Computer literacy including familiarity with Microsoft Office products
- Attention to detail and professional manner.
- Motivation, a positive attitude, and the capacity to work on one’s own initiative and / or as part of a team.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Responsible to: Director of Services
- Contract type: Permanent contract.
- Probation: There is a probationary period of 9 months
- Hours: Full time
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date for all applications is 5pm Friday the 30th July 2021 please note late applications will not be accepted.