Clanwilliam Institute: Receptionist / Administrator
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Family and Relationship Psychotherapy, Education and Consultation
Receptionist / Administrator
Job Share/Part time or Full time roles available
Job Title: Reception/Office Administrator
Reporting to: Office Manager
Terms of Employment:
Start date: IMMEDIATE
Location: Old Church Road, Lower Kilmacud Road, Stillorgan, Dublin 18
Salary: €25,000 p.a (pro rata for part-time)
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm
Annual Leave: 20 days
The Clanwilliam Institute is a registered charity (CHY6591) committed to making psychotherapy services accessible to all.
The Clanwilliam Institute was established in 1982 as a centre for systemic therapy and practice in Ireland. It quickly gained a reputation for excellence due mostly to its commitment to continued professional development, high quality clinical standards and its ethos and values.
Nature & Scope of Role
The Office Administrator will provide full reception and administrative support for all services provided by the Clanwilliam Institute. The role reports to the Office Manager as line manager and the Practice Management Team.
- Managing reception including meeting and greeting Clients
- Administration support for all of the Clanwilliam services including offsite locations.
- Administration support including but not limited to; typing, minute taking, data input, assistance with compiling reports and statistical information, management and maintenance of information held by the Clanwilliam Institute.
- Answering queries from the public relating to all Clanwilliam services.
- Managing computerised diary system/ arranging appointments
- Liaising with Clinical therapists, Clinical Manager, Practice Manager, Head of Training and CEO
- Attend general office meetings as required.
- Order office Supplies.
- Participate in projects that arise from time to time
- Perform such other duties, appropriate to the role, as may be required.
The successful applicant for this post will:
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Have a good working knowledge computers and software including Microsoft packages, diary management software and email.
- Be fluent in English both written and oral.
- Possess very well developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess the ability to empathise, both face to face and by telephone, with those experiencing personal difficulties
- Be flexible, enthusiastic and ability to work on own initiative.
- Be able to work individually but also as part of a team.
- Have good organisational and technical skills relevant to the role.
- Ability to problem solve, pay attention to detail and deliver work to a high standard and to work to tight deadlines.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn and undertake new tasks.
- Ability to multitask and work well in a busy environment.
Desirable Skills, Abilities & Experience
- Prior experience of a Therapy / Medical Practice
If you are interested and would like to apply for this role please send your CV along with a short letter outlining your experience and why you are suitable for this position to: