Dara Community Living: Residential Support Worker (flexible hours available)
Residential Support Worker (flexible hours available)
1 Year Fixed Term
Celbridge, Co. Kildare
As part of a team, assist in creating a secure and stable environment for individuals with an Intellectual Disability and individuals with autism.
- Support Workers must have a full driver licence and be prepared to drive company vehicles
- Support Workers support each person in all areas of their lives – in their home and community.
- Experience in the social care/intellectual disability sector preferably in residential and day service settings
- A commitment to people with disabilities, positive, flexible and energetic attitude
- Skills to support people with disabilities in ordinary places in the community
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Full, clean driver’s license
- Available to do sleepover duties, available to work daytime, evenings and weekend duty
- Comfortable with lone working
- Qualifications in the area of social care or health care support
- Salary based on Care Assistants and Social Care Worker Scales depending on Qualification
JOIN OUR TEAM – BENEFITS
- Company pension with company contribution (including income protection and death-in-service benefits)
- Excellent training and support and supervision from a line manager structure.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Parking
- Bike to Work scheme
- Option to join the Health Service credit union
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications via cover letter and up to date CV to be forwarded to email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of CV is no later than 5pm on 11 August 2021
Shortlisting will apply, only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Dara Community Living is an equal opportunities employer