Clonmel Community Training Centre: Temporary Instructors x 3
Clonmel Community Training Centre provides vocational and life skills training to young people and early school leavers aged 16-21 in the south Tipperary area. The Centre responds to the learners needs through provision of a variety of flexible training options that supports their progression into the workplace or further training.
Clonmel Community Training Centre
Invite applications for
Temporary Instructor (Hairdressing) Clonmel
Temporary Instructor (Beauty) Clonmel
Temporary Instructor (Digital Media / IT) Clonmel
10 – 15 hours per week (6 months - immediate start)
Applicants must possess:
- A recognised qualification in area of expertise.
- A recognised qualification in Training or relevant experience in industry.
- Experience of working with young people in non-formal settings.
- An ability to deliver flexible training options and to provide guidance to learners .
- The capability to work across a diverse range of projects
- Excellent communication, teamwork and ICT skills.
- Proficient use of IT to deliver training material.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering, assessing and monitoring of learner coursework to VTCT/ QQI standards.
- Delivering course work within scheduled timeframe.
- Reporting to the Centre Manager on a day-to-day basis
- Direct supervision of learners
- Assisting with the planning, development and implementation of CTC services within the Training Standards System.
A full job description is available on request by email only to email@example.com
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to contribute to making a positive difference to a young person’s future.
Clonmel CTC offers an excellent package to the successful applicant including access to a contributory pension scheme, training, and development opportunities.
To be considered eligible for the above vacancy interested candidates must include a cover letter with a Curriculum Vitae and should be marked Private and confidential and returned to the Manager, Clonmel Community Training Centre, The Wilderness, Fethard Rd, Clonmel, Tipperary or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 12.00 Noon on Thursday 24th June 2021. Late applicants will not be considered.
Clonmel Community Training Centre is an equal opportunity employer.