Enable Ireland: Centre Coordinator (CNM1) - Adult Day Service
Would you like the opportunity to work with a leading Irish national voluntary organisation?
Enable Ireland is a leading national voluntary organisation which provides family support services for people with disabilities and their families, in partnership with the HSE and other State and voluntary agencies.
We require dedicated professionals who are committed to providing the highest quality services possible to service users. We offer a challenging career as part of our integrated team approach to delivering services.
We have an exciting opportunity for Centre Coordinator (CNM1) based in our new adult day services in Rathkeale Co Limerick
Contract Status: Full time Permanent (39 Hours per week)
Overall Purpose of the Post: The Coordinator will be responsible for leading the effective development and delivery of the day service using a person centered approach and in line with New Directions
- Ensure the delivery of appropriate and effective service to each service owner as agreed.
- Ensure that the highest standard of service owner care is maintained.
- Contribute to the development of strategies for the implementation of new directions and development of support services to meet the identified and emerging needs of the service owners.
- Actively manage local resources.
- Coordinate staff and ensure that duties, activities and programmes allocated to staff are carried out efficiently.
- Demonstrate effective change management skills.
- Liaise closely with the HSE Midwest Region, community nursing and therapy staff and other key organisations in the course of ensuring the delivery of a person centered service to each service owner.
Please see Job Description for full list of duties
The successful candidate will have:
- Have a Nursing qualification validated for working in the Republic of Ireland (RNID Qualification Desirable)
- Have current Registration with the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience working with adults with disabilities.
- Experience leading a team
- Hold full clean drivers licence and willingness to drive service vehicles
- Management course commenced or completed
- Experience of working in a Day Service for adults with disabilities
In the event of a high volume of applicants Desirable Criteria may be applied in the shortlisting process
We would love to hear from you if you have a passion for working with our organisation and have the relevant experience/skills required for the role.
Please download a copy of the Job Description, Person Specification and Employment Application Form and forward the completed application form to: Edel Godley by email email@example.com
Informal Queries by email to Dolores Ryan Adult Services Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 4pm Wednesday 12th May 2021
Interview Date: To be confirmed but will take place via Microsoft Teams Microsoft Teams
Please note a panel may be formed for any similar vacancies which may arise during the next 12 months.
(Applications must be made on the Enable Ireland Application Form only. CV’s will not be accepted)
Enable Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.
- The post will be subject to reference checks and may be subject to Garda vetting/police clearance, as relevant
- Due to the large volume of applications, we are not in the position to provide individual feedback to applicants who are not shortlisted for interview.
- Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants from all sections of the community.
- The above information serves only as a guide to the advertised position. Enable Ireland, at its discretion, reserves the right to change this prior to appointment
Please review the Enable Ireland’s External Data Protection Notice available at https://www.enableireland.ie/privacy-policy for details on how Enable Ireland processes applicant’s personal information. Please note if you are invited for interview, we will share your personal data with: 1) Any virtual service provider we use to host the interview; and 2) the interview panel (if applicable). Your information will be stored for this purpose in line with our retention policy.