St Dominic’s Contact Centre: Project Manager (Part-Time)
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
St Dominic’s Community Response Project CLG invites applications for the following position:
This position is a 6 month fixed term part-time position based in Health Service Executive, Health & Wellbeing, 89-94 Capel St, Dublin1 but the role can be fulfilled remotely.
Candidates must have at the latest date of application: -
- A National Framework of Qualitifactions (NFQ) level 9 (or higher) academic award (which has included a research dissertation) in public health, social science, or an equivalent discipline.
- Hold a relevant project management professional qualification such as, Prince 2, PMI or IPMA or equivalent and/or one or more years working in a project management role in a healthcare setting.
- Experience in managing, designing and evaluating programmes and initiatives for health improvement
- Experience of operating within a complex planning and programme management role and / or function utilising some or all of the relevant disciplines including:
- Project Management;
- Project Delivery ;
- Risk and Issue Management;
- Budget Management;
- Resource Demand & Supply Planning;
- Change Management;
- Stakeholder Management.
- Experience of managing and working collaboratively and cross functionally with multiple internal and external stakeholders, as relevant to this role.
A candidate for and any person holding the office must be fully competent and capable of undertaking the duties attached to the office and be in a state of health such as would indicate a reasonable prospect of ability to render regular and efficient service.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Implement robust project management methodology in line with HSE Programme for Health Service Improvement programme management methodologies and processes to enable successful project performance and delivery.
- Manage all aspects of programme/project delivery through the full lifecycle from initiation to close.
- Lead the design and development of national projects to support delivery of high quality evidence-based initiatives within the HSE
- Manage the progress and completion of project tasks and activities
- Build effective, constructive working relationships with the Programme Manager, team members and individuals across the HSE and externally to support and build capacity for the implementation of Projects
- Ensure that required supports are available to enable successful delivery of the project
- Ensure approval and acceptance of programme / project deliverables to agreed quality standards
- Identify potential challenges and barriers to progress and actively seek solutions to overcome them.
- Plan, monitor and control expenditure in line with HSE Financial Regulation.
The appointee will demonstrate initiative and will be self-motivated, innovative and dynamic with strong analytical, reasoning, report-writing and interpersonal skills. The appointee will have a demonstrable record of accomplishment of delivering research and evaluation projects and managing competing work priorities and deadlines.
A detailed job specification is available (attached)
Salary: Grade VII, HSE Clerical Officer Pay scale (pro-rata basis).
Applications will only be accepted via email to email@example.com with Cover Letter and CV.
Candidates will be short listed based on information supplied in their C.V. to be received no later than Friday 7th of May 2021 at 4.00pm.
It is anticipated that interviews will be held on the 12th of May 2021.
A successful candidate would ideally be available to start shortly thereafter.
St Dominic’s is an Equal Opportunities Employer. This job offer will be made subject to Garda Vetting and reference checks. The position is funded by Health Service Executive.