West Sligo Family Resource Centre: Project Administrator (Part-Time)
West Sligo Family Resource Centre CLG
Pier Rd, Enniscrone, Co. Sligo
Applications are invited for the post of:
Project Administrator (Part-time)
The ideal candidate should have:
- Relevant qualification at minimum QQI Level 6 (Higher Certificate, Advanced Certificate), for e.g. Advanced Certificate in Administration, Business Administration, Finance, Computerised Accounts or similar qualification
- Experience in financial record keeping, financial reporting and using computerised accounts software and systems
- Experience of computerised and manual payroll systems
- Office management experience, organisational and secretarial skills
- Experience of working in reception and administration
- Information Technology skills and experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate effectively with people and provide information using a range of communication methods including social media and newsletters.
This position is 17.5 hours per week.
To request further information and an application form, please contact:
Closing date and time for receipt of applications is 5.00pm on the 14th of May 2021.
Applications will only be accepted on the official application form.
CVs will not be accepted.
This project is an equal opportunities employer.
This position is funded by TUSLA Child and Family Agency.