BEAM Services: Programme Supervisor - Day Services
Is a Voluntary Organisation providing Day, Respite and Residential Services to Adults with Special Needs in Bagenalstown & Bunclody, Co. Carlow.
Due to the expansion of the service, a vacancy exists for:
Programme Supervisor - Day Services, Bunclody- 35 hrs per week
BEAM Services is committed to providing supports that empower people to live full and satisfying lives in their local community.
- Interested individuals need a minimum of a BA in Social Care or other relevant qualification.
- One year’s experience in a Supervisory position is essential.
- The Supervisor has the lead role in the daily operational aspects of the programmes, including RT & Person Centred programmes
- Interested individuals need to have good organisational & communication skills, be able to organise & work as part of a team in order to deliver the highest quality of service to adults attending Beam Services.
- Be committed to working in a Person Centred way.
- Experience of dealing with safeguarding & welfare responsivities & responding to any concerns appropriately.
- Have a knowledge of education programmes & New Directions
- A full driving licence is essential as driving will be part of the role.
- There may be a requirement to work across all service locations from time to time.
Interested parties should forward a letter of application together with Curriculum Vitae to:
Manager, BEAM Board of Directors, BEAM Services, Barrow Haven, Regent Street, Bagenalstown, Co. Carlow
Or alternatively email: email@example.com
Informal enquiries to Angelina, Beam Services on (059) 9723504/5
Closing Date for Applications is Monday 17th May @4pm
Interviews will be held on 20th of May
As we currently have a number of positions for interview at present, please clearly state what role you are applying for.