BEAM Services: Assistant Programme Facilitators
Is a Voluntary Organisation providing Day, Respite and Residential Services to Adults with Special Needs in Bagenalstown & Bunclody, Co. Carlow.
Due to service expansion Vacancies exist for:
Assistant Programme Facilitator Posts,-30 hrs
BEAM Services is committed to providing supports that empower people to live full and satisfying lives in their local community.
- Interested individuals need a minimum of QQI/FETAC level 5 in a relevant health/ social care qualification
- One year’s paid experience working with people with ID & Autism is essential.
- One year’s paid experience working with Behaviours of Concern is essential.
- Knowledge of current government policy, New Directions & to demonstrate a Person Centred approach to service delivery.
- Experience of working as part of a team to develop & deliver programmes, tailored to individual needs is essential.
- An understanding of the following concepts: Person Centred Planning, Advocacy, Safeguarding & Risk Management.
- A full driving licence is essential as driving will be a part of the role.
- Flexibility will be required in working hours to suit the needs of the individuals we support.
- Posts will be based across both locations in Bunclody & Bagenalstown and the successful candidate will be providing individualised supports.
Interested parties should forward a letter of application together with Curriculum Vitae to:
Manager, BEAM Board of Directors, BEAM Services, Barrow Haven, Regent Street Bagenalstown, Co. Carlow
Or alternatively email: email@example.com
Informal enquiries to Beam Services on (059) 9723504/5
Closing Date for Applications is Monday 17th May @4pm
Interviews will be held on Thursday 27th May
As we currently have a number of positions for interview at present, please clearly state what role you are applying for.