BEAM Services: Programme Facilitators
Is a Voluntary Organisation providing Day, Respite and Residential Services to Adults with Special Needs in Bagenalstown & Bunclody, Co. Carlow.
Due to Service Expansion the following vacancies exist:
Programme Facilitator Posts - (Specified Purpose Contracts- 30hr)
BEAM Services is committed to providing supports that empower people to live full and satisfying lives in their local community.
- Interested individuals need a minimum of a BA in Social Care or other relevant qualification.
- One year’s paid experience working with people with ID & Autism is essential.
- One year’s paid experience working with Behaviours of Concern is essential.
- Knowledge of current government policy, New Directions & to demonstrate a Person Centred approach to service delivery.
- Experience of developing & delivering programmes & tailoring them to individuals needs is essential.
- Interested individuals need to have good organisational & communication skills & to be able to work as part of a team.
- Flexibility will be required in working hours to suit the needs of the individuals we support. Flexibility in terms of working location is also required
- A full driving licence is essential, as driving is part of the role.
Interested parties should forward a letter of application together with Curriculum Vitae to:
Manager, BEAM Board of Directors, BEAM Services, Barrow Haven, Regent Street, Bagenalstown, Co. Carlow
Or alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Informal enquiries to Angelina Hamill on (059) 9723504/5
Closing Date for Applications is Monday 17th May @ 4pm
Interviews will be held on 21st May.
As we currently have a number of positions for interview at present, please clearly state what role you are applying for.