BEAM Services: Training & Education Facilitator
Is a Voluntary Organisation providing Day, Respite and Residential Services to Adults with Special Needs in Bagenalstown & Bunclody, Co. Carlow.
Due to Service Expansion the following vacancies exist:
Training & Education Facilitator Post - Bunclody- (30hrs per week)
BEAM Services is committed to providing supports that empower people to live full and satisfying lives in their local community.
- Interested individuals need a minimum of a BA in Social Care &/or Diploma in Teaching in Further Education or similar qualification.
- Experience in the delivery of Education models such as ASDAN, QQI, etc..
- Experience of working within the boundaries of a time limited RT programme
- Experience of developing & delivering programmes & tailoring them to individual needs is essential.
- Interested individuals need to have good organisational & communication skills & to be able to work as part of a team.
- Knowledge of current government policy, New Directions & to demonstrate a Person Centred approach to service delivery.
- Flexibility will be required in working hours to suit the needs of the individuals we support.
- This post will be based in Bunclody, but there may be a requirement from time to time to work in other locations.
- A full driving licence is essential, as driving is part of the role.
Interested parties should forward a letter of application together with Curriculum Vitae to:
Manager, BEAM Board of Directors, BEAM Services, Barrow Haven, Regent Street, Bagenalstown, Co. Carlow
Or alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Informal enquiries to Beam Services on (059) 9723504/5
Closing Date for Applications is Monday 17th May @ 4pm
Interviews will be held on the 26th May.
As we currently have a number of positions for interview at present, please clearly state what role you are applying for.