Panel of Relief Staff for Man with a Physical Disability
Man with a physical disability living in the Dublin North East area is compiling a panel of relief staff to work with him in his home and in the community.
Relief staff will need to be available to work at short notice to provide cover for sick leave and annual leave of permanent staff.
Full certification at QQI level 5 in Healthcare Assistant or similar qualification is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Personal Hygiene: Assistance with all personal care requirements
- Assistance with respiratory care, PEG feeding and related tasks
- Assistance at home with household chores & related tasks
- Support to engage in community activities
- A full clean driving licence is essential.
- Onsite training will be overseen by me. I am a disabled man who has a passion for life.
- Willingness and ability to take instructions and direction from a person with a disability
- To be discreet while maintaining and respecting confidentiality at all times
- To have clean personal habits
- Non-Smoker Essential
- The successful applicant will be employed on a relief cover basis by Trust us we care.
- Basic hourly rate: €14.28
- The role includes day time, sleepovers and weekend work.
- Hours of work will be irregular.
- The successful applicant must be eligible to work in Ireland.
Shortlisting of applications will apply. To apply for the position, please submit your CV with a cover letter outlining your suitably for the position to: Email: PASDublin@gmail.com
Closing date for receipt of applications: 14th May 2021