Emergency Accommodation Dublin City Centre: Senior Manager
Job Title: Senior Manager – Emergency Accommodation Dublin City Centre
The Senior Manager will be part of a small, close knit team working to provide a quality emergency accommodation service in Dublin. This role oversees a well-established service with a solid team in place and also has responsibility for ensuring that general operations within the building run smoothly at all times. Service delivery focuses on a positive and collaborative approach with an emphasis on community and good support systems.
Our teams work with “respect for everyone” as a core value and it is expected that our team, especially managers, live this in their day to day dealings with all. The successful candidate for this role will play an important part in ensuring that the working and living environment in our service is welcoming and friendly to all.
- To play a key role in the efficient delivery of emergency accommodation services within a dedicated residential setting
- To manage and support the overall team in their roles
- To support the General Manager in all areas of the business, especially ensuring that the needs of residents are met on a daily basis
- To act as a point of contact for key stakeholders and partners involved in the accommodation service
- To ensure timely preparation of reports and to ensure accurate files are kept on relevant aspects of the service
- To ensure appropriate information is kept securely and that data protection is observed at all times
- To maintain communication with residents to ensure clear information and feedback is given as needed
- To oversee budgets and ensure that systems are followed for transparency and accurate book keeping
- To give feedback in the pursuit of change to improve the overall service and ensure that residents and staff work together to create a pleasant and positive environment
- To review systems and procedures regularly to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness
Qualifications and Experience
- In-depth knowledge of current emergency accommodation services and all associated agencies
- A strong focus on collaboration and team work
- Great communication skills and interpersonal skills to deal with staff and residents as well s external contacts
- Strong administrative ability
- At least 3 years’ experience in a management role in a similar environment
- A degree or similar qualification in a relevant area
Please send a CV and cover letter in confidence to apply for this role to email@example.com.