Merchants Quay Ireland: Project Workers x 2 - Open Access Service
Merchants Quay Ireland wish to recruit two Project Workers for their Open Access Service, Riverbank House, as follow:
The ideal candidate for this post will have:
- Relevant QQI third level 7 or above qualification in social Care and at least 1 year’s full time or equivalent experience of working within low threshold services.
- Have an understanding of the issues relating to alcohol and drug use/homelessness and mental health, and experience of client work in these areas, and the interventions required
- Good Knowledge of relevant legislation, policy and practice regarding homelessness and/or drug use.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Experience of Key working and care planning an advantage
- Experience of working with clients with multiple needs
- Experience of working with homeless specific databases and reporting.
Management reserves the right to amend or change this job description as required
What does Merchants Quay Ireland offer as an employer?
- Fulfilling and Challenging work
- Competitive Salaries
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Minimum 23 days Annual Leave
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (after 6 months)
- Death In Service (from commencement of employment)
- Line Management Supervision
- Learning and Development Programme
- Group VHI Scheme
- Paid Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity, Parental, Adoptive, Force Majeure and Compassionate Leave)
- Educational Assistance (Study and Examination Leave, Scholarship Foundation)
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Health & Wellness Programme
The working hours for this position will be between 7am and 9.00pm, 39 hours per week Monday to Sunday.
Salary: €30,360 - €37,800
Hours: 39 hrs per week shift rota 07.00am – 9.00pm Monday to Sunday
Location: Open Access Service, Merchants Quay, Dublin 8.
Closing date: Friday 14th May 2021
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the application form attached to this advertisement and send with an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com. Before 5pm Friday 14th May 2021. Please ensure to include ‘Application for Full Time Project Worker ref OAS042101’ in the subject line of your email.
Applications not labelled correctly may fail to be shortlisted.
All roles within MQI are subject to Garda Vetting
MQI is an equal opportunities employer