Merchants Quay Ireland: Merchants Quay Ireland: Community Integration Worker - East Coast CRIS Service
Merchants Quay wish to recruit a Community Integration Worker for it East Coast CRIS Service on a fixed term contract as follows:
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have a relevant qualification (minimum QQI Third Level 7 or equivalent) e.g. social care, addiction.
- Motivational Interviewing (MI) or Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) qualifications are a distinct advantage
- Must have a minimum of 2 years relevant employed work experience in addiction, community development, health & social care, education or related fields.
- Have experience of key working, case management and group facilitation
- Have an understanding of the current National Drugs Strategy, Substance Misuse Strategy, National Drug Rehabilitation Framework, logic model reporting, QUADS and/or Safer Better Healthcare (SBHC) Standards
- As this is a mobile post a full clean driver’s licence and access to a car is mandatory for this role.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send an up to date CV and a completed Application Form to email@example.com by 5pm Friday 14th May 2021. Please ensure to put ‘Application for Community Integration Worker’ ref OAS0122001” in the subject line of your email. Applications that do not state the role in the subject line of the email may fail to be shortlisted.
Salary: €30,360 – €37,800 pa DOE.
Contract: Fixed Term to 31/12/2021
Closing Date: Friday 14th May 2021 5pm
Ref Number: OAS0112001 – please quote on application
What does MQI offer as an employer?
- Fulfilling and Challenging work
- Competitive Salaries
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Minimum 23 days Annual Leave
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (after 6 months)
- Death In Service (from commencement of employment)
- Line Management Supervision
- Learning and Development Programme
- Paid Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity, Parental, Adoptive, Force Majeure and Compassionate Leave)
- Educational Assistance (Study and Examination Leave, Scholarship Foundation)
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Health & Wellness Programme
Management reserves the right to amend or change this job description as required.
This role is subject to Garda Vetting.
Merchants Quay Ireland is an equal opportunities employer