Clúid Housing: Housing Manager
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Role: Housing Manager
Location: Flexible within the South-East Region
Salary: €56,823 – 73,536
Hours: 35 hours
To manage a team of front-line staff to deliver housing management services across the core functions of rents, lettings, tenancy and estate management and community development. To work proactively to understand the needs of customers to ensure that we provide a professional and responsive service. To be committed to the continual improvement of the housing management service striving to achieve value for money, quality and the delivery of innovative services and to lead on projects to achieve this.
- Ensuring the effective delivery (cost, time and quality) of our front line Housing Management services of Income, Voids, Tenancy, and Facilities Management; and Community/Estate Development to all Clúid Housing residents.
- Contributing to the development and implementation of policies, processes and procedures to effectively manage our operations.
- Working closely with other departments within Clúid Housing to ensure a joined-up approach to service delivery and address any issues affecting performance and / or quality of our service.
- Sitting as a board member on Management Companies to represent the needs of Clúid Housing.
- Assessing new developments and initiatives to ensure that the delivery of housing services is reflected strongly in decisions with a focus on the creation of vibrant and sustainable communities.
- Promoting a culture which is supportive of excellent service delivery and meets Clúid Housing’s vision, aims and values.
- Setting clear team and individual objectives, reporting on key deliverables and progress against action plans and objectives to the Housing Services Leadership team.
- Providing clear direction to front line staff on company and department priorities and to help them connect the company’s objectives with their individual tasks/responsibilities
- Putting a strong focus on the management of the regions budgets and empowering staff to take responsibility for budgets which affect their schemes.
- Using customer demand and measures to understand our customer’s needs and inform how we shape our operations to respond to these needs.
- Working with the Head of Housing Management to understand and develop data and reporting requirements that both enhance and improve our service delivery and fulfil our regulatory requirements.
Key competencies required
- People Management and Leadership
- Planning and Organisation
- Change Management
- Data Management
- Customer Service
Education and experience required
- Educated to Degree Level
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- 5 years’ experience of working in a property/housing orientated environment
- Experience of managing staff
The closing date for online applications to be submitted for this role is 6th May at 11.59pm. It is anticipated that interviews for the position will be held week beginning 10th May 2021.
To apply for this role please visit - https://cluid.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=74