County Roscommon Disability Support Group: Day Services Coordinator
County Roscommon Disability Support Group CLG (RSG) provides a broad range of care and support services mainly to people with physical and/or sensory disabilities, older people and children throughout County Roscommon and surrounding areas
Day Services Coordinator
The Day Services Coordinator will manage the day services in line with new directions, operating from a person centre approach, implementing new direction standards across day service provision.
The Day Services Coordinator will market and develop the programme of activities and training in the day resource centre and will encourage people with physical and sensory disabilities to participate in training and events
Candidates should have the following:
- Degree in Social Care, social work, supervisory management, nursing, community development or equivalent
- 1 year supervisory experience
- Excellent communication skills both in writing and verbally
- Ability to devise and implement policies
- First Aid and Children’s First training
- Ability to cope with many different roles and responsibilities
- Ability to motivate staff and influence others
Please contact Mrs Breda Joyce on 086 8033783/090 640 9145 or email email@example.com to request a detailed job description and person specification. A panel may be formed to fill future vacancies.
Applicants should forward their CV with covering letter in support of their application either by post or email to: Mrs Breda Joyce, Senior Manager, Roscommon Disability Support Group, Derrane, Co Roscommon, F42 Wk60. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications: Saturday 24th April 2021
Roscommon Disability Support Group is an equal opportunities employer.