Muiríosa Foundation: Staff Nurse - Mullingar Services
We are seeking to recruit to position
(Permanent Full Time Contract 78 Hours Per Fortnight)
Please quote the following Reference on your application/email: LWMBC088
- On the live register of An Bord Altranais, RNID/RGN or other disciplines with relevant experience
- Experience of working with people with a range of support needs to include behaviours of concern
- Knowledge of statutory regulations, standards, role of person in charge and Health Act 2007
- Experience in and commitment to developing supports that are person centred
- Full current driving licence
- Flexible to work relevant shifts including overnights and weekends as appropriate
- Willing to undertake a roster covering various houses/locations
- Previous relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills
Informal Inquiries: Michelle Robinson Area Director 087 7110408 (Mon – Fri)
To apply: Please complete an Application Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are available at www.muiriosa.ie, in addition please submit a copy of your qualification (submit documents by email to the Recruitment Officer as per the last page of the application)
If you are unable to download an application form please telephone 045 532249 during office hours.
(Due to the current Covid-19 Pandemic and Level 5 Restrictions in place interviews may be carried out using the Microsoft Teams App)
Closing Date for receipt of completed applications: Wednesday 21st April 2021
Please note that for each position a panel may be formed.
The Muiríosa Foundation is an equal opportunities employer.