Brothers of Charity Services Ireland - Limerick Region: Locum Relief Care Assistant
BROTHERS OF CHARITY SERVICES IRELAND
Applications are invited for the following positions that may become available in the coming months:
LOCUM RELIEF CARE ASSISTANT
RELIEF (0/78 HOURS)
We are creating a panel to fill Relief Care Assistant vacancies in our services.
Relief hours are available to cover staff on leave including holidays, maternity leave etc.
EAST LIMERICK (DOON, DROMKEEN)
WEST LIMERICK (FOYNES, NEWCASTLEWEST, FEOHANAGH)
- Possess a Full Clean Drivers Licence. Requirement to display an “N” plate is permissible.
- Demonstrate initiative, good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Excellent report writing and organisational skills
- Display a good working knowledge of HIQA regulations and standards
- Flexibility required to work within different service area locations.
- Relevant Fetac Level 5 qualification or higher
- Minimum 12 months experience in a relevant setting
Please apply on careers page via the following link: http://www.brothersofcharity.ie/limerick/
Short listing of applications may apply
Canvassing will disqualify
Panels may be formed as a result of the interview process. Candidates who are placed on a panel will be considered for subsequent vacancies, for a period of up to one year, for this grade. These vacancies could be for part time, relief hours, fixed term or temporary positions.
The Brothers of Charity Services Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer