Brothers of Charity Services Ireland - Limerick Region: Instructor & Locum Relief Instructor
BROTHERS OF CHARITY SERVICES IRELAND
Applications are invited for the following positions that may become available in the coming months:
(78/78 hours per fortnight – Fixed Term 1 year contract)
LOCUM RELIEF INSTRUCTOR
RELIEF (0/78 Hours)
We are also creating a panel to fill Relief Instructor vacancies in our services.
Relief hours are available to cover staff on leave including holidays, parental leave etc.
LIMERICK CITY COMMUNITY SERVICES
NEWCASTLE WEST, CO. LIMERICK
- Level 8 (Higher Degree) qualification in Teaching, Training and Development, Level 7 Applied Social Studies/Social Care, Psychology or other relevant qualification.
- Full Clean Drivers Licence
- Ability to assist in service planning
- Demonstrate initiative, good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Excellent report writing and organisational skills
- Good IT skills
- Experience in PECS or other relevant communication systems e.g. Lamh etc
- Experience of working with people with Intellectual Disabilities
Please apply on careers page via the following link: http://www.brothersofcharity.ie/limerick/
Short listing of applications may apply
Canvassing will disqualify
Panels may be formed as a result of the interview process. Candidates who are placed on a panel will be considered for subsequent vacancies, for a period of up to one year, for this grade. These vacancies could be for part time, relief hours, fixed term or temporary positions.
The Brothers of Charity Services Ireland, Limerick Region, is an Equal Opportunities Employer