U-Casadh: Project Manager
U Casadh CLG seeks to recruit - A Project Manager
U-Casadh CLG is a community-based project established in 2012 and a registered charity based in Ferrybank, Waterford. Our vision is to be a catalyst for change in attitudes to crime, social exclusion, rehabilitation, and justice. We identify, develop, and implement sustainable change interventions for our clients through a combination of group programmes and individual interactions. U-Casadh currently operates an Outreach Programme, an Atelier Roma Project, and a Community Employment Scheme.
This appointment is by annual contract and is funding dependent.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A Third Level qualification in a relevant field e.g., Management; Community Development; Criminal Justice; Social Science
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a managerial role within an organisation working with vulnerable adult target groups such as offenders, or drug users.
- A high level of motivation and leadership skills.
- Experience of Financial management and funding proposals.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Social Policy and the Criminal Justice system
The Project Manager will report to, and be accountable to, the Board of U-Casadh CLG. He/she will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the organisation and will provide leadership and expertise in the areas of performance management and strategic resourcing.
A detailed Job Description and further information is available on request from email@example.com.
A relevant CV and cover letter should be submitted to
Johanna Cooney, Chairperson, U-Casadh CLG at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that a full driver’s license is required for this position.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 21st April 2021