Rutland Centre: Administrative Operations Manager
Administrative Operations Manager
We are looking for an experienced Administrative Operations Manager to supervise daily operations of our organisation and plan the most efficient administrative procedures.
A great administrative manager has excellent communication and organisational skills. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in departmental procedures and policies and will be able to actively discover new ways to do the job more efficiently.
The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the clinical operations to function properly. This will include overseeing and directing operations, activities & people in the areas of HR, health and safety, purchasing, regulatory requirements, quality standards and accreditation, and managing IT. It will also include direct line management of reception & administration, housekeeping & maintenance, and the kitchen (10-12 staff combined).
Reporting directly to the CEO, the right candidate will work as part of the management team to deliver the goals and objectives of the whole organisation.
This role is ideal for an ambitious candidate with a proven track record in the field and who is hoping to make their first leap into a senior management team.
Administrative Manager Qualifications/Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record in supervision / line management
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Proven track record in managing multiple stakeholders
Essential Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- One to two years of administrative manager experience or a proven track record of 5 years working in a busy administrative and/or operations environment
- Experience working in the charity or health sector would be a distinct advantage
- Experience of working in an addiction setting would be a distinct advantage
- Current visa or permit to undertake full time employment in Ireland.
Email CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date: 5pm 30th April 2021
€40,000 - €50,000 DOE
The Rutland Centre is an equal opportunities employer. Shortlisting may apply.