CROCUS Cancer Support Centre: Centre Manager (Part-Time)
Crocus was established in late 2010 by a group of cancer survivors.
We are a voluntary run peer support group who are solely dependent on donations and fundraising.
We are now recruiting for the post of:
CROCUS Centre Manager
(20 hrs a week)
Fixed term contract of two years initially,
Renewal will be subject to funding.
This position requires a manager:
- To manage a welcoming and efficient cancer support centre;
- To create, develop and maximise delivery of high-quality and appropriate services and supports, delivered both in person and remotely.
- To establish, and build good relationships with clients, counsellors, complementary therapists, befrienders, volunteers, trustees, personal fundraisers, the regional cancer community and the local business and charity community.
Candidates will be expected to have:
- A third level qualification in management or a relevant field.
- At least 2 years’ experience of management
- Proven organisational, report writing and record keeping skills;
- Experience in computer applications
- Ability to support vulnerable people, their families & maintain confidentiality.
Application forms and more information can be obtained via email from Maura Gilbane at firstname.lastname@example.org (no CVS will be accepted)
Closing date for applications will be 5pm on Friday the 23rdApril 2021
Interviews will take place on Wednesday the 12th May 2021
CROCUS Centre is an equal opportunity employer.