COPE Galway: Project Worker (Maternity Leave) – Fairgreen Hostel
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
We are currently seeking applications for the following position:
Project Worker (Maternity Leave) – Fairgreen Hostel
The COPE Galway Fairgreen Hostel is an established emergency accommodation which provides a range of services for single homeless men in Galway.
A detailed job description and person specification outlines the full criteria required for the position but includes the following:
- A 3rd level qualification in a Social Care Setting.
- Knowledge of homelessness issues at local and national level.
- Experience of keyworking individuals for minimum of one year
- Experience of working with marginalised groups for minimum of two years
- An ability to build and maintain positive relations with clients, colleagues, students, volunteers and with other professional agencies
- Availability to work day and sleepover shifts on a 24/7 roster.
Hours of Work: average of 39 hours per week, to include weekends, overnights, and bank holidays.
Contract: Maternity cover
Successful Garda clearance is required for this position.
A detailed Job Description/Person Specification and Application Form is available to download below
Applicants should submit completed application forms to the HR Department via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday the 12th of April 2021