Cork Simon Community: Property Asset Manager
Property Asset Manager - Permanent Contract
Cork Simon Community is Cork’s largest homeless charity. Our goal is to prevent and end homelessness in Cork by helping people to access affordable housing and, at the same time, support people to address the many challenges and difficulties that may have contributed to them becoming homeless. We believe that everyone should have fair access to safe, secure and affordable housing.
We are a Tier 2 Approved Housing Body with over 80 individual properties in Cork and the South East region. These consist of self-contained flats, shared accommodation and housing, and offices. We are significantly increasing our number of housing units in Cork, the South East region and County Kerry, and are seeking a Property Asset Manager to join our management team.
At Cork Simon we offer a flexible working environment with peer support and excellent training opportunities. We offer pension, five weeks annual leave and there is a time off in lieu system in place.
Main areas of responsibility include:
- Management of the asset portfolio
- Management of maintenance
- Overseeing Tenancy management
- Housing acquisition
- Third level Degree in property or a relevant field and extensive experience
working in an asset management role
- Ambitious, energetic and motivated individual
- Must have a solution focused attitude
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- A team player with excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Be trustworthy and conduct the role with integrity
The Application Form and Recruitment Pack for the role is attached below. Also, it is available on our website https://www.corksimon.ie/work-with-us or can be requested by email from Alen on firstname.lastname@example.org.
For informal enquiries about the role please contact Colin Meikle, Director of Finance and Property on 086 6094956 or Ursula Galvin, Head of HR, Governance & Compliance on 087 2120141.
The closing date for receipt of completed Application Forms is 5pm on Monday, 26 April 2021.
Cork Simon Community is committed to equality of opportunity.