Involve: STATUS Project Worker
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Job description for STATUS Project Worker
- To provide communications administration support to the STATUS project.
- To provide a first point of contact service for all Communications & Social Media platforms.
- To support communications management in general research and analysis work.
- Ability to produce excellent records, including using technology and databases.
- Developing and delivering programmes and supports to youth, community and education services in relation to engagement of young people from the Travelling Community.
- Liaising with youth and community organisations to ensure the maximum benefit to the target audience.
- Maintaining good links with relevant statutory and voluntary agencies and organisations at local, regional, and national level.
- Support youth work and community organisations initiatives to engage in the STATUS programme.
- Provide support for our National Events & Conferences
- To undertake other duties that may be assigned by STATUS coordinator from time to time.
- Flexibility will be required with occasional evening and weekend work
- Knowledge of the Post
- Knowledge & experience social media thinking & innovations
- Excellent organizational Administrative and time management skills
- Ability to work across a range of work tasks, adhering to deadlines and prioritizing your workload
- IT literate to a high standard, including MS Office packages
- Excellent attention to detail & evidence of well-developed written skill
- Commitment to team-work and supporting others to action organization objectives and continually develop skills in response to changing work demands.
- Driving licence and access to own car
Relevant Qualification (NFQ Level 5 or higher) in Youth, Community, Education or other relevant area, desirable but not essential
- Previous youth and/or community project work experience is essential preferably with the Travelling Community
- Previous experience in a communications role would be an advantage
- Facilitation experience would be an advantage.
Applications by C.V. with a cover letter outlining your experiences in relation to this position by 5pm on Friday the 9th of April
To Ann Stephens-Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisting will apply.