Vita House Family Centre: Director of Services
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Vita House Family Centre
Counselling and Psychotherapy Services
A place of welcome for all.
Vita House invites applications for the post of
Director of Services
The Director of Services is responsible for the directing and developing of the services in response to changing needs and the vision of the organisation. The role includes clinical governance and supervision and leading a diverse team of highly committed people.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree with experience in a human services field, with post-graduate diploma/degree in Family Therapy qualification recognised by the Family Therapy Association Ireland.
- Must be qualified to deliver clinical supervision, and guidance.
- Experience in case management, community collaboration or related field in human services an advantage.
- Relevant management experience.
- Experience of the community and voluntary sector.
- Personal attributes should include leadership, self-motivation, initiative, resilience, communication skills, high level of diplomacy, confidentiality.
This is a permanent 35-hour week post which needs to be worked flexibly in line with the needs of the service. For further details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Letters of application, with curriculum vitae, to email@example.com no later than 2pm Monday 12th April 2021.
Charity Registration Number: 20075385